What can you expect at Roadshow 2021?
This 3-hour session will be presented by REINSW’s Tim McKibbin and Leanne Pilkington. They will be discussing topics including:
- The year in review and what’s coming next
- NSW Fair Trading’s Supervision Guidelines
- License renewal – how to stay compliant
- A property tax update
Tim and Leanne will be joined by:
Derek Taylor from REA Group and will present some great topics including:
- The latest insights into what’s driving the population boom across regional NSW, top areas of growth as well as impacts and learnings across the real estate industry from COVID-19.
- A view into the ‘consumer of the future’, focusing on global consumer trends and the most recent Australian property seeker data. As well as tips to maximise these trends.
Bio: Derek’s experience extends to group manager, state and director level across various industries and disciplines - including sales leadership, print & digital advertising, social media, real estate, business development, marketing, media buying, e-marketing, brand and product strategy. He has also received numerous awards for sales, marketing and leadership and is a frequent guest on Sky News Business Channel "Your Property Empire".
Dr Diaswati (Asti) Mardiasmo, Chief Economist at PRD will present a local market analysis, really drilling down and giving detailed information about your local area to help you add maximum value to your business.
Bio: Diaswati leads a nationwide research team that provides high-quality property, housing, and (predominantly) residential market research to the PRD franchises, government departments, private and non-profit organisations, and private investors. She also delivers property research reports to 500+ USA real estate agencies, under the PRD - United Real Estate partnership. Diaswati brings a high level of understanding of public policy advocacy issues, strategic thinking, and high-level research, analytics and evaluation to the PRD team, continuing to drive one of the organisation’s key strengths through their research outputs.
Stuart Hobden, NSW Segment Head – Residential Real Estate at Macquarie Bank will discuss Benchmarking with topics including:
- Know your numbers – fixed cost coverage and sales to break even
- Property management and sales trends
- What are the High Performers doing differently?
Bio: Stuart has more than 30 years’ experience in the finance industry with the past 18 years focused on specialist finance advice to the real estate industry. Over this time, he has been committed to the success of his clients in helping drive outcomes to ensure they are achieving their personal and business goals.