Achieving your Real Estate qualification with REINSW is a great way to set yourself apart from other agents.
It shows that you are committed to your career and have taken the time to ensure your knowledge and skills are of a high standard.
Industry reforms are coming and changes are happening, so there is no better time to start the journey towards your real estate licence.
To apply for your Real Estate Licence, you must complete the NSW Fair Trading prescribed qualification CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate).
You can attain this qualification by successfully completing all course work in the REINSW Real Estate Licence program in your own time frame (approximately 6-12 months). Flexible learning options are available and enrolment can be done at any time in the year.
View all courses and course dates in the 'Career Skills' calendar.
The Real Estate Licence program can be done in 5 ways:
- Classroom | Learn from experienced trainers in a face-to-face environment. Day and evening classes available
- eLearning | Gain your qualification online, working in a time and place that suits you
- Blended learning option | Mix classroom and online courses for flexibility and tailored support
- RPL - Recognition of Prior Learning | Have your experience recognised, make it count!
- Traineeship | Gain on-the-job experience while completing your qualification
Cost - Options 1 - 3
$2,960 (GST exempt)
Important Note: Please note this product requires four (4) instalments of $740.00
- Choose your learning option
- Login or create a new account
- Make initial payment
- View course calendar and register
View more information below